CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Our problem is due to candida overgrowth

Views: 4,755
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,169,589

Re: Our problem is due to candida overgrowth

Hey muhammed, the irony is that you were the one who wrote in his very first message that it is "So easy to cure exfoliative cheilitis" and it is due to candida overgrowth. If you have forgotten what you wrote click on this link and recollect:

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1033196#i

You are so hypocritical man? Why do you think you are the expert at ec? Could you also name those people who according to you "have been saying stuff like EC is "candida overgrowth" and do a "liver cleanse" and these same people return a few months later taking about multivitamins and blistex and other ""cures""...

I wrote down some ideas which I thought would benefit people. Why do you say... "why does everyone cling on to these same old theories if they show no progress?? this is why this forum isnt progressing." What progress have you made all these years? give me the evidence of the contributions you have made to this forum...

I think you have a big inferiority complex that why you try to grab attention all the time by writing some sort of trash or the other...I think I was right when I wrote those stuff about you a couple of months ago...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.141 sec, (1)