CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Jim Humble and his critics

r4000 Views: 924
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,169,568

Re: Jim Humble and his critics

Okay-since I posted it- I do not see anything wrong with it..
I had no specific directions to keep it private[when he did in previous e-mails I have not posted these comments]

Also read what is being posted in the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement -Debate section-it is on the border of paranoia with a vengeance.

Also why did Jim Humble stated-clearly-that in the advent of something happening to him- all copyrights for his book would become public.And that he made no filing claims to any patent rights regarding the application of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ..

And how his previous associates prevented him from going public for many years..

As a user of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement I can vouch for its effectiveness and the product is CHEAP and affordable to any one on earth..

By continuing to take MMS we are the best proof that MMS does work

A reminder-how many alternative health doctors,health related websites do recommend MMS ?

And Google hits for Jim Humble miracle mineral or miracle mineral supplement are steadily increasing so this is why many people are getting very nervous...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)