After much research and some logical thinking, im pretty sure our problem is internal and very possibly due to candida overgrowth. Or at least i believe my problem is due to that:
1) I had several packs of Antibiotics prescribed to me 4 yrs ago due to wisdom tooth removal
2) These Antibiotics destroys the bad bacteria, and at the same time also kills the good bacteria
3) Bad bacteria overgrows and causes "leaky gut syndrome"
4) This syndrome causes nutrition to leak out of the colon into the blood stream before the colon can process it
5) This causes "nutritional defiency" which is reflected in our lips
6) The leakage to blood stream also causes the body to set up an autoimmune response or allergy reaction. This will also reflect in our lips or other parts of skin as eczema
The cure is to cure leaky gut and remove the candida. Either through VCO detox or humaworm. I have tried 1 day VCO detox, it seems a bit tough because of the oil. But i will be trying for at least 2 days next time. I will also be ordering humaworm.