CureZone   Log On   Join
Be careful! Please read...

seattle Views: 1,331
Published: 13 years ago

Be careful! Please read...

hey guys,

i'm excited that everyone's going through cause & effect, trial & error self-experiments. i'm also glad that everyone's trying to be scientific about it. but please don't self-diagnose & decide that you've got it all solved. this can be dangerous.

1. cortisol, adrenal fatigue, hormone imbalance, auto-immune disorder -- could be one of these, all of these, OR it could be not. please get a Correct Diagnosis. Very Important. get a blood test, allergy test, an all-over physical, etc. insist on it! show your doctor this forum, the pictures, etc.

2. be wary of homeopathic, herbal "remedies." they could do even More damage, especially if you're mixing them up. and Then you're in Real trouble. so get consultation. remember, most medicines are derived from plants. in fact, i'm allergic to some plant-based alcohols. no wonder i never got better! i just made things worse. so... learn from that.

(that said, i'm taking turmeric supplements, with meals, twice a day. checked with my acupuncturist: she said that would be good for me. also, i just read that turmeric apparently works best in the presence of other nutrients. but remember: your body is better able to glean nutrients from the foods you eat, rather than in pill form.)

anyhoo, i'm seeing that a lot of you guys are ordering all kinds of supplements. maybe mixing them up. please be careful! some brands are worthless & are total scams. do your homework.

finally: martin's right. be patient, patient, patient! don't mess with your bodies. the least amount of interfering you do, the better. if you find something that works For You, stick with that. if your doctor sucks or doesn't listen to you, switch doctors. i've found that acupuncture helps. it May or May not work for you guys.

i don't have much to report in terms of my own healing, but i will as soon as get the results from my physical next month. right now, i'm using cellfood oxygenated gel on my lips, with a little Avene fragrance-free, paraben-free lotion on top of that (since i'm allergic to most lip balms). Avene is only available at your dermatologist. these two combined have done Wonders for calming my lips. (while i wait to see about my whacked-out immune system & adrenal glands.)

lip balm recommendation: ECO Lips Organic Lip Balm. forget the fragrance or flavours; they just might irritate some of you. just get the regular one. most lip balms actually contain many allergens, so read the ingredients!

cheers til next time!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.734 sec, (2)