CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: lips surgery

seattle Views: 1,958
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,167,218

Re: lips surgery

hello sweetness -- do NOT listen to your derm! do NOT go through surgery. you don't need it. whatever is ailing your body (and it's on the inside), surgery is not going to fix it.

also, don't just put any old cream on your lips, you might have developed allergies to certain chemicals (like me), which could Worsen your condition.

use deductive reasoning!

FIRST: figure out whether you've developed contact dermatitis to anything. a simple allergy test would do. then, stay away from those allergens!

(case in point: i found out too late that i had acquired an allergy to corticosteroids, antifungals, sunblock chemicals, even beeswax or lanolin in chapstick. my repeated use of those--because i didn't know any better--shocked my immune system to the point that it simply wouldn't "turn off." now it's always on high alert, and my lips are suffering.)

SECOND: check your cortisol & hormone levels. that's the step i'm at. and i'm going to grill my doctor for answers. for temporary relief, listen to these guys in the forum. florasone cream or liquid melatonin plus turmeric supplements. again, they won't cure you, but they'll make life bearable in the meantime.

until you know what's going on inside of your body, and what's CAUSING this cycle, you can't possibly know how to fix it. kind of like, if you need a hammer, why are you using a screwdriver, n'est pas?

you might want to try acupuncture, yoga, meditation as well. and please eat well. you've got to take care of your insides. healthy inside, healthy outside! sounds totally cheezewhiz, but it's true.

also: do NOT use vaseline (or aquaphor, or any of those petroleum crap). the Worst thing for you. just take good care of yourself. i do believe that our mental, emotional & physical stresses could have sent our hormone balance out of whack.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.609 sec, (1)