CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: If i break the water fast with a juice fast will i still see the same results??

snowflowr82 Views: 22,863
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,167,224

Re: If i break the water fast with a juice fast will i still see the same results??

Yea!! this is my 8th day and i feel great again this morning unlike last time i can sleep as much as i need to which is a great improvement to my last fast which i think is helping me with not having so much weakness ect... Also ive noticed my skin is doing alot better (clearer) i havent had the breakouts that ive seen on here is expected from 3-7 days??? I usually have very oily skin but its alot dryier and what i did have is clearing up although i do notice some red blotchiness that I didn't have before towards the middle to end of the day? I really want to go 14 days now maybe 20 but my goal changes throughout the day haha... I'm glad i didn't break down and have a veggie juice last night though and kept going. Its weird though i guess i felt maybe i didn't have as many toxins in my body as i thought since ive been trying to eat pretty good for the last 7 years (vegetarian)and this fast i'm not really having many symptoms other than occasional dizziness (which i have even with eating food) ????? maybe thats why i thought i could go ahead and break my fast but i guess i should keep going according to Chris and i'm sure he's right... Awesome you made it to 9 days congrats i'm just a step behind you, you encourage me to keep going. How long were you going to go for again???? So are your eye's sunken too? My husband says i look like a different person and when i look in the mirror i feel like i look like this woman i know that had the bipass surgery and lost weight really fast her face looked like she was in a concentration camp. Well thanks for the post and encouragement

snowflowr

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)