CureZone   Log On   Join
Issues with Digestive System Manifest on the Mouth

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
seattle Views: 1,753
Published: 13 years ago

Issues with Digestive System Manifest on the Mouth

my acupuncturist told me that issues with the digestive system may manifest themselves on the mouth, including inflammation, eczema & cheilitis. but even before these things manifest themselves, inside our bodies, stresses wreak havoc in your digestive system. and if they're prolonged high stress, you get chronic inflammation.

i don't bite my lips, lick my lips or anything, but years ago, i went through a period of High-Ass stress. life was just super horrible at the time. and then i got that allergic reaction to hair dye, and then the subsequent infection of my skin. all of those things compounded were just too much for my kidneys & liver, and i suspect my endocrine system (hormones, etc) was negatively affected. (kind of psychosomatic.) i'm totally fine now, it's just that i've developed many chemical sensitivities. as well as EC, of course. and it's this EC that bugs me The Most.

for now i use FLORASONE cream with some Avene fragrance-free, paraben-free super-rich emolient from France. i've found that the florasone helps keep the peeling & inflammation at bay, while Avene lotion keeps my lips soft & supple. used alone, neither one works very well.

anyhoo... i still haven't done my physical exam yet--that'll be next month--but i've got a lot of questions for my doctor.

one of you guys said that we need to find the root cause of this, rather than a temporary fix. i agree.

my immunologist said that i can't reset my immune system, but i am vigilant about at least finding the root cause. to me, that information is the most crucial.

so, check your hormone/chemical balance, get rid of stressors, and watch your diet. also, your digestive system can give you Soooo many clues about what's going on with your body & your emotional state. for temporary lip relief, though, use florasone. or the melatonin. whatever works to relieve your symptoms. but remember that those are Only Symptoms, and you're not remedying the Root Cause.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.408 sec, (1)