CureZone   Log On   Join
I am doing research on MS and what may help.

Views: 1,409
Published: 11 years ago

I am doing research on MS and what may help.

I am doing research on what may help MS..I have come across something called

CRP chronic reversed polarity.. (we are electrical beings!)

I have a friend who has had MS for 17 years ..he is trying the special nutritional programme to correct chronic CRP...and very soon he goes into a healing reaction..
(things can get worse before they get better)

he says that although he has been diagnosed with MS ..he currently has like spasms of the muscles which are continuous..I do not know if this is an MS symptom..he seems to think it is not as the nerves cannot work properly with MS..but I say it can be a symptom.

The programme consists of special nutritional supplements and herbs in different forumulas..no promise of cure, and if anyone is interested you would have to ask the founder of the programme if he has helped anyone with MS.

I wonder if there is any consensus on what might bring on MS..such as severe stress, or toxic overload..nutrient deficiency..even EMF's which surround us these days -- wireless internet very harmful as are mobile phones..

The herbalist name is Keith..and I think h e can be found under keiths herbal shop.

AJD

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.407 sec, (1)