CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 27 months passed, ZERO OUTBREAK!!! (repost/bump)

Acipiter Views: 25,418
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,165,377

Re: 27 months passed, ZERO OUTBREAK!!! (repost/bump)

HSV2 is such a personal experience that often it is difficult to compare to others. If it wasn’t on your genitals it would be completely different, so the effects seem to be multiplied as to stressing and the responses.

Placebo is such a strong effect that studies have baffled scientists, and the results of any drug study are often interesting just to see the placebo side effects; often the same as the drug itself.

If any routine, including grape juice, which has never been verified or excluded as being effective, is enough to just give your body an extra something to fight the virus, it is worthwhile.

I also think the more we are aware of pre OB signals, the better a link between your body going to war on the virus and success. Part of my sunning experience was taking Famvir, and hitting the sweet spot on my dick regularly with the sun to get prodrome almost every couple of days; no OBs and a good learning experience to recognize signs I’d missed before.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

4.484 sec, (1)