CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Time to post my update - good news

DudewithIBS Views: 2,930
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,165,252

Re: Time to post my update - good news

I used activated Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for the enemas. I did 4 of them.

Since my main issue was IBS, my intestines and colon were too irritable to start with. So, doing the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement enemas left me with a LOT of irritation and a burning sensation for hours to last. Then I felt my body was weakend as a whole, perhaps my liver suffered the most from the cleanup.

The good thing is that it killed, I'm sure, a lot of critters and bad stuff in there. So, a couple of days after each enema my lower digestion always improved further.

But to be honest, the sensation was hard to tolerate, it even lowered by blood pressure once when I did the enema with 10 drops.

I guess the 4 I did cleaned up enough to stay away from them for a while.

By the way, the enemas I did required me to fast for half a day before (clear my bowels from food) and I always did high enemas, which simply means you hold from 1-2 liters of the solution for around 20 minutes before emptying.

I can remember VERY well that after the first Miracle-Mineral-Supplement enema I felt a world of difference from what I was used to feel in my bowels for the past 3 years. And I mean improvement. That's why I remember :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.482 sec, (1)