CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: --question about your supposed mercury--

west4 Views: 2,177
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 116,467

Re: --question about your supposed mercury--

Hi Moreless,
I am having trouble following what youre saying as I have no knowledge of chemistry and the rest. I think you are on the right track because some mornings my urine ph is 5.5 and other mornings 7.2. I get similar saliva reading although only down to maby 6. I will have to pay attention if the nights I don't sleep well is when my ph is acid in the morning. Are you saying that if you were not acidic mercury wouldn't be a problem? I do know that I had to be on thyroid hormone for three years and after doing the magnetic clay, bio-chelat, foot pads detox, I was not able to sleep and getting too hot which are obvious signs of too much thyroid hormone and havent taken thyroid hormone for one year ever since. And my saliva ph was very high like 7.2, 7.4 except for the days after I would eat acidifying foods where it would drop to maybe 6 the next day. Maybe I should do the alkalizying baths to get rid of any stored acid waste. THe alkalizing drink has definetely raised my average ph during the day and even gotten rid of the fungus I had on my feet especially the heels. I would definetely appreciate your input.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)