CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Time to post my update - good news

DudewithIBS Views: 2,767
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,164,888

Re: Time to post my update - good news

Well, I've read your posts as well and one you did couple of months ago about your own progress really helped me to keep on the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement while I was doing higher doses.

I think we're on the real spirit of this forum.

And I still have issues, but now they are intermittent and sporadic and most of them are related to eating the new foods I'm eating. I found Miracle-Mineral-Supplement always comes into rescue if my IBS flare up for some reason.

Let me answer your question. I'm currently on 4 drops in the morning and 3 drops at night. That's my comfort zone. A also take unactivated Miracle-Mineral-Supplement (2 drops) in 1 liter of water mixed with some greens and sip it over the afternoon. Without the MMS, the same mixture doesn't feel the same so I know MMS is an important component.

I was never able to get up to 15 drops 2x daily, I think because I was under weighted. I'm 5'10 and was about 110 pounds!!. Now I'm 125 pounds :) (I still need to get another 10 or so but I feel OK with my current weight).

The most I did was 8 drops in the morning and 10 drops at night, for around 1 full month. I think starting the MMS protocol is the most difficult part. Once you find your comfort zone they you know where and when to push a little harder.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)