1. It turns out I live on the west coast of N America!
2. You wrote: "trust me it works. Better than anything I had ever seen."
Sounds like you're really excited about it but what exactly have you seen? Have you seen all the research on all diseases, have you seen and studied how the human body works? More info please. There's no way to evaluate the above phrase in this debate.
3. So it sounds like your grandmother was a traditional healer of some sort, but Miracle-Mineral-Supplement isn't remotely related to lemongrass, even you if mix in parsley or basil.
4. Is water a medication? Are soda crackers medication for nausea? Is physical therapy medication? Well, you see what I mean.
5. You wrote: "I equal drugs = medication = treatment. Also Poisons = side effects etc....I am not surprised ingesting Miracle-Mineral-Supplement in some states or countries of N. America is not approved."
I appreciate that you don't have much training in the various sciences, but in order to have a cogent "debate" or conversation, we all have to use terms and words that, in fact, correctly describe the idea you are trying to present.
FYI, drugs, medications, and treatment do not mean the same thing. In some cases, there is overlap, especially between drugs and medications, but that doesn't mean they are the same. Same goes with poisons and side effects. They, in fact, when used as they are meant to be used, describe completely different things. For example, if a drug makes me sleepy after I've taken it correctly, that's a side effect. If I drink gasoline, that's a poison.