CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: --Why--Maybe the Kelp did not Help you!--

west4 Views: 2,132
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 116,459

Re: --Why--Maybe the Kelp did not Help you!--

Hi Moreless
thanks for the reply. I do think that what you said may be true with some people but in my case my ph was above 7 as I have been eating organic vegetables everyday for the last seven years and I was always taking calcium, magnesium, vitamin D supplements. So, I would have to say that my thyroid not working was due to mercury and not being acidic since I was very much alkaline. When I did the detox, I went hyper two months later because I was still taking thyroid hormone when my thyroid started working again. What makes it hard is that your t4 hormone doesn't become active until 4 weeks later. I have been eating cabbage to suppress the thyroid and that works most of the time but not the last three days. My temperature today was 98.6 and have trouble sleeping unless it drops below 98.2 or 98 which is even better. My blood work shows that I am not hyper but for me it is too much hormone and other than the fact that it keeps up at night I dont have any other hyper symptoms. But not being able to get a good nights sleep can be a big problem if it lasts too long. If you know of anything that can help, I would appreciate it. I have to stay away from kelp and iodized salt and that seems to help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.938 sec, (1)