CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Water fasting and body temperature

Views: 2,984
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,164,331

Re: Water fasting and body temperature

Hi Bling.

Well I had had a number of small fasts 5 days and under ( many more 1-3 days) prior to finally getting starting on a long fast.. I was kinda ill, then just went with it and the first fast was 28 days then five months later completed a 32 day fast. I did not break my fast exactly as should be done in the refeeding period ( I broke it appropriately ) but was not always as disciplined in my choices due to some medical stuff surrounding each fast.

I was told I was borderline hypothyroid. Hair skin tecture you might think I was. Also parents both have thyroid conditions ( hypo + hyper). I was never prescribed official meds for it. Although I was given a dilute formula by a holistic doctor that had Iodine in it around 2002.

The other thing that may or may not have relevance to thyroid is my use of Sea Salt with Iodine. Some people on CZ don't recommend it, others do. I had read the Iodine in Sea Salt may not be as bioavailable but not sure. Other than significant changes to the diet, elimination of dairy, meat, most chemicals, going toward a whole foods diet, no other changes. Other natural Iodine sources in my diet were vegetarian sushi ( seaweed wrap has iodine), seaweed salad on occasion, and vegetarian wakame soup. I am not sure if Iodine in those food sources help, or perhaps the Water Fasting cured it. Funny, I was looking and thinking about wanting some other health issues fixed. Well the body will tackle whatever needs to first, or whatever it notices first.

Well I guess I will make out my wish list for my next fast.. :)

Take Care.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.719 sec, (1)