CureZone   Log On   Join
Medical Assistence
faelkblin Views: 1,049
Published: 13 years ago

Medical Assistence

Hi my name is Rafael and Iam suffering from underarm odor for about 8 terrible years. I tried all, from many deodorants, remedy to medical treatments. Iam so sad now since i cant live my life, i cant study, go out with my friends and get a job.

But I wont give up!!! Iam interested now to go to the doctor and ask him a check-up so I will can see what is the source of my problem. BUt this is the problem. The dermatologists here dont know a lot about this diseaze( I had consultation with many professionals). They only prescibe crazy deodorants.

My question is : How can i tell to the doctor about my problem and what kind of examination should he do? A swab to see the kind of bacterias and consequently see if my problem is infection? Or do a check-up?

And how can i know if my problem is a fungal and bacterial infection or a diseaze from inside my body?

Thanksss...And sorry for the English...Iam from Brazil.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

2.859 sec, (1)