CureZone   Log On   Join
Video Embedded Re: Agree!

CandidaInContext Views: 7,843
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,162,176

Re: Agree!

Its strange that you had problems come day 3... and not right away. My first thought would be detox/transition to raw phase.

There is a guy online who talks about being a fruitarian... he talks about how the body cant detox quickly enough when we go raw. He says that the body was never designed to detox the way we polute it right now, and that it needs help.

So in your case it might be that your body started to detox, and then the toxins built up so quickly that you just got really sick. I dont think it had to do with the fruit.

If I was going through what you are... First I would fast, but that isnt always easy or convenient.

Then I would try to pH balance the acid detox using natural green juice or extra salads during the day. So wheat grass juice/veggie juice or salads when the herx happens. As well as taking herbs for circulation (like mo said, GSE) or fresh ginger. And doing things along the lines of dry brushing, rebounding, stretching, and even a bit of aerobic cardio. Not to mention lots of distilled water, sunlight, and fresh air.

Anyway here is a link to the fruitarian talking about transitioning to raw.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)