CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: long: is this candida-related?

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
vx Views: 3,328
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,161,853

Re: long: is this candida-related?

>>Currently I am experiencing anxiety and general malaise.
>> My concentration is poor. My activities are working three days a week and not
>> much else, sort of puttering around, starting many projects but not finishing them.
>>I've kind of drifted along ever since.
>>The things my friends and family are able to do (like have kids, build homes, etc.) seem impossible to me.

I really feel for you dude, that's how my life felt before. A never ending downward spiral. But I'm better now.

I can tell you that when I took tetracycline at age 18, that was definitely a point where my health took a dip for the worst. It wasn't the only thing that decided my overall health but in my mind it was a definite turning point.

>>Can the candida maintain itself for this long?

Candida is a symptom of an unhealthy body, in particular one with a digestive system that is not working properly and one that has too much waste in the GI tract.

Candida can last a lifetime. My father has had it for 40 years, so yes. Thing is, if you have it, it will usually develop into something far worse.

>>Does the course of the infection change over time, i.e., can it trigger rashes in >>the beginning, then develop silently, without obvious symptoms?

Yes, auto-intoxication is different for everyone. You might get rashes, I might get internal rashes (ulcerative colitis). We both had brain fog.

>>Can candida bring about a change in personality?

Of course, in more ways that one. Irritability, confusion, slowness in thinking, possible depression, just a few physical symptoms. And of course if you think you are dying a slow horrible death, there are other problems.

Your explanation of "puttering around" sounds far too familiar to me.

I'm answering your questions and confirming what you already know but I don't feel like I'm really helping. Send me a private message if you'd like to know what I did to rid myself of this.

Ciao.

VX

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.330 sec, (1)