CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Figuring this out.

desperate jason Views: 1,839
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,156,966

Re: Figuring this out.

I wasn't officially diagnosed with IBS, I think it may be something I have, cause I'm starting to have some symptoms of IBS. I'm not really sure if I want to go to any more Doctors they just don't seem to be of any help. It seems like I get more helpful information off the Internet. I'm doing a low carb/low Sugar diet right now. I'm thinking about going to the Dentist one more time to ask him if I might have a leaky crown, I'm just trying to rule out all possible things that could be causing my breath to smell so awful. I also get a bad taste in my mouth sometimes. I also get random whiffs of what smells like feces throughout the day & I'm pretty sure others can smell it as well. I hope I figure this out soon, cause I have no social life anymore. I don't even dare open my mouth to talk to others unless I absolutely need to cause of my horrific breath, but I will keep pushing forward. God bless everybody.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.262 sec, (1)