CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: you're quite wrong
  Views: 4,181
Published: 13 years ago
This is a reply to # 1,161,416

Re: you're quite wrong

Bruce thinks that 28% is too potent and is toxic in large amounts. Even Humble must think that or else he wouldnt tell people to back off if they feel nauseous. The only difference is Humble calls it 'pathogen dieoff' which is total BS. Bruce calls it what it is.

You would have to be a moron to take to much as you start out with one drop and increase slowly. And if it's not pathogen die off-toxin removal how could you possibly keep building up your dose until you are taking very large doses?

It isn't toxic it's an oxidizer. If it was toxic it would build up in your body and kill you like arsenic. I know those that have used large doses for six months. Where are the bodies?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

0.453 sec, (1)