CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Summary of my day.

uklad Views: 2,681
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,161,419

Re: Summary of my day.

yes becuase I have not cuased irritation by removing the skin, the skin is ALWAYS growing so taking it off gently means you do not take off the first layer off skin.

If I did not use moisturizer and the deadskin skin decided to start comimg off like at the edge of the deadskin its looks normal thats becuase its the same method cuasing no irritation.

If I force the skin off then the lip will look red raw becuase I have ripped off all the layers off skin revealing whatever layer it is on the lip?

How can I put it, imagine putting celetape on your arm and then ripping it off, you would take some hairs with you, yes?

So put the celetape on and remove it gently you dont remove the hairs, well its the same priniciple every time you peel deadskin off you to do it by leaving on the first layer of new develping skin cuasing no irritation to ther lip itself.

If you peel and it looks normal underneath its becuase you have just revealed the first layer of skin that is about to peel so its not raw, you get me.

Forcing the skin off reaving raw skin makes the lip peel faster and thicker.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)