Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

endlessfog Views: 1,789
Published: 13 years ago

My total history.. diagnosis??

Hi guys.. I just wanted to know if any of you might know exactly what it is that I have. I suspect it's candida or candida and mercury toxicity but I'm not sure.

In 1999 I noticed some small issues I hadn't before.. mainly a tickling sensation in my feet when I'd be in bed. This followed a wart I got on my foot that I assume was from a public shower in a YMCA.

By 2000.. I had eczema on my chest.. and my list of health issues has grown longer each year, to the point where (as someone who has always had very poor self-awareness) I haven't even paid attention until the past two years when I started really feeling like crap.. everything's crept up on me slowly.

I barely get any sun exposure because of my work schedule. I wake up at 1 in the afternoon and I'm on a computer all night. It's been this way for years. I also have two mercury Amalgam fillings.

Here's my history:

1999 - age 19
perfect health

2000 - age 20
eczema

2001 - age 21
eczema, light depression

2002 - age 22
eczema, light depression, mild allergies, tiredness

2003 - age 23
eczema, mild allergies, mild depression
this year I also had vaccinations for an overseas trip. (contained mercury possibly??)

2004 - age 24
eczema, light ear/nasal congestion, mild allergies, moderate depression, mild anxiety, tiredness

2005 - age 25
eczema, ear/nasal congestion, moderate allergies, moderate depression, moderate anxiety, tiredness

2006 - age 26
eczema, serious depression/loss of interest in life, serious anxiety, ear/nasal congestion, constant fatigue, tired all the time, slow thinking, mood swings, coughing up yellow/brown phlegm from throat all the time, bad breath

2007 - age 27
serious stress bringing about a mental "break". woke up with 24/7 depersonalization lasting until right now (april 08), almost no interest in anything, feelings of dread/unable to cope with life in the future, feelings of isolation, ear/nasal congestion, fatigue, serious anxiety, crushing Depression (wavers), irritability, irrational thinking, lack of physical coordination, strange brain sensations (infrequent electric pulsing), head tension/headaches, coughing up yellow phlegm from throat all the time, bad breath

2008 - age 28
all of the same from late 2007 on, with the addition of crackling/popping sounds within the ear. desire to open and close jaws all the time as well as swallowing a lot to make ears crackle/pop. depersonalization less severe (just gotten used to it?) moods more even, moderate depression. improvement in memory, less pressure in the head. likely diet related (fruits/vegetables/meats/nuts.. almost no Sugar in diet).. phlegm from throat now looks whitish and more like white saliva.

2009 - ????

I would appreciate everyone's help. I start on a Colon Cleanse tomorrow along with Humaworm. Following that I'll do a liver cleanse, then start taking a Liquid Oxygen product as well as oil of oregano pills, Threelac, MSM and coconut oil.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.031 sec, (2)