CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: silverfox

shortangle2 Views: 1,555
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,160,896

Re: silverfox

Tom,
You certainly are less friendly when someone tries to bring up information that doesn't agree with your beliefs. Is sarcasm really necessary? I hope not, especially since this person obviously understands biology a lot better than you.

Why did you use the website "health and wellness institute" to explain what herxes are, since as you know, there is little there to interest a person who is trying hard to prove something. No one can prove herxes have anything to do with the terrain theory. Just because you and others do not really understand herxes doesn't mean you're right about it and saying it doesn't make it right either.

You also did not react to much of that post, just 2 simple statements and then you moved on to what you wanted to say which was that you were qualified and fitelyme wasn't to understand what happens in the body with ClO2.

What do you mean when you said "My believe comes from research done in governmental and industrial guidelines, actual personnel experience, and a series of tests that I ran." What does working with "governmental and industrial guidelines" actually mean. What chemicals did you research in this arena? What was your training or position, scientist, technician, tech writer? It's public info so where is this work with guildlines?

What is "actual personnel experience" (personal?). Are you referring to using it or testing it? Also, homemade experiments maybe had a big influence on you, but how would anyone know what you're really doing? If it's facts you're after then someone telling you they did something is not proof, even if you are the one telling people.

"I am very pleased that you were able to figure out that there is a difference between a bag of water and the human body... I guess I was clear enough in explaining that."

I don't think you are pleased at all and I think you tried to argue they would react the same. You tried to explain how ClO2 works in our bodies to me by comparing how it works with water. I didn't bother to reply cause it just makes no sense. That is what you said to fitelyme in your post and then you use sarcasm to act like you didn't. It's not very nice.

Anyway, there is more but fitelyme already answered you.

I would appreciate a reply from you regarding fitelyme's response, and mine if you wish, but please do not respond to one or two simple things in the post and ignore the rest so you can change the subject.

Thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.844 sec, (2)