CureZone   Log On   Join
Problem with my liver?

jasmineflower Views: 1,078
Published: 14 years ago

Problem with my liver?

Hi everyone,

I am in college and I only drink alcohol RARELY because it causes so many weird effects on my body. The first time I drank (I drank a lot of shots though -- 8) I got so hot and flushed and did not have a good time. My stomach hurt for half the night. I could not sleep at all that night and had trouble concentrating. I had thought this was a normal reaction to drinking and just kinda dealt with those.

Since those two occassions, I have only drinken 3 times and each time I get the same weird effects. Thinking it was because my liver was sluggish (I've had a history of taking asthma-medication and inhalers, I've been hospitalized several time in my youth).

Then for about 6 months I began a protocol in which I did not drink any alcohol. Rather I drank a glass of carrot juice a day. There were a couple other things I changed (I've been eating healthier on the whole) so I can't pinpoint it to the carrot juice. I also started drinking Wellness Water from the Wellness Filter cocmpany. Anyway that was just a few glasses.

A few days ago I experimented and tried drinking alcohol again -- equivalent to around the 8 shots throughout the night. This time the experience was more enjoyable. I did not feel hot and sick, did not feel it in my stomach at all. I actually felt "drunk" without feeling horrible. However, I still had trouble sleeping that night -- most people conk out but I don't.

Anyway, I'm wandering if I've always had a bad liver and then when I started my healthier carrot-juice protocol things got better. If anyone could offer me their perspective one what this is -- please let me know and feel free to ask me any questions.

(BTW -- I know that drinking 8 shots is not a good decision -- that was my freshman year of college and I didn't know any better.)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.139 sec, (1)