CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Mirena story - 3 mos today

nessa333 Views: 2,685
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,143,443

Re: My Mirena story - 3 mos today

"Mood swings: I'm anxious, b!tchy, impatient, and erratic; I can't motivate to get out of the house. I can't focus and forget things constantly. I spent several hours today curled in a ball on the couch, weeping and unable to function. I can't handle my dear, sweet kids - 4 1/2, 17 months, and 4 months. I know, I know, moms get the crazies, but this is DIFFERENT. Even when I get some sleep, I can't get it together. It's different. I can't do anything - it takes every ounce out of me to do the dishes, cook dinner, do a load of laundry, feed everyone ... it shouldn't be this hard."
I could have written this exactly! I am seeing a therapist to deal with all of this and I never even thought about it being IUD related. Wouldn't that be ironic if after 1 1/2 years of seeing a therapist it turns out to be because of my IUD.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)