CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: --Success Testimonial--Third times a charm???

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
More
cass.gr Views: 1,469
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,159,837

Re: --Success Testimonial--Third times a charm???

Thanks for the kind words refreshed! I always tried to put what I took of ML’s knowledge into my own words as a sort of feedback mechanism. In this way, I could see if I was getting a proper understanding or not. I always thought that it was so logical and simple. It was like so much in life, I could never have thought of it myself, but as long as I took an open view, it all made so much sense. What I put into practice solidified that knowledge into practical experience.

Addiction causes your thought process to putrefy and not follow through to logical conclusions much like unnatural conditions do not allow organic matter to decompose correctly. As such, anyone addicted to anything will have a hard time seeing their errors. Looking back on my life now, if feels as if it was a bad dream. How could I continue to harm myself day after day and let myself fall into such a bad state? Its not until AFTER you stop that you can see. Such an evil catch-22.

So, moving forward I will always remember one thing that ML says, if you are still alive then there is still a chance. If the tooth is still there it can possibly be saved, even if all the dentists tell me otherwise. I will need to focus on removing the infection causing my bone to decay. More precisely, alkalize to the point that the acidic bacteria can no longer exist there dissolving the bone. Then I can confuse my dentist that insists he will need to pull back my gums and try his best to scrape all the bacteria out! Even he will admit that his painful and expensive procedure will not work and the bacteria will come back and he will most likely have to do it again. Imagine that!

However, I can not hope to save all of them (my teeth). For one thing too many are gone and the front two although they are still there, are not really. They are more than ready to go. What I am interested to see is if my highly alkalized lifestyle (provided I obtain and maintain it) will help my bone to not recede like most do when all the teeth are pulled for dentures and if I get “implants” will my bone help them seat or reject them. This is assuming that I can rid myself of the infection and get enough minerals to actually rebuild. I’m sure 99.999 percent of other patients with advanced periodontal disease cannot and or do not ever change their habits and stay acidic after having their teeth pulled. So, why does the bone really recede after all teeth are removed??? I hope to find out what I suspect… it has more to do with the body needing to use the calcium and such in other places after the teeth are pulled, but if you have enough available already then the bone will not recede but perhaps grow nice and strong allowing me to keep my appearance and not age 30 years in two~!

JML

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (2)