CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: OT: RE: anemia

Views: 2,562
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,159,682

Re: OT: RE: anemia

I should mention in regards to my above post, that knowing what I know about good health now , I would not recommend liver, oysters or iron pills of the magnitude I was on . Furthermore I had not been fasting for any length of time. I do feel it is useful to have an opinion and cautiously consider that before acting. Utilizing natural hygiene options would be most favorable for a correction. However, if a condition in your physiology has popped out of the woodwork unrelated to correction by natural hygiene, it is helpful to be aware of that problem. As an example, it has been hypothesized that I am deficient in some minor factor in the blood clotting cascade. Having been told, they cannot define which one it is as there numerous factors and thereby remains and unknown and is not treatable because there are only certain tests for the major factors in the cascade. You would not know it necessarily from my life. SO you might ask , how does this impact you?

Well unfortunately I was in couple vehicular car accidents major and minor. The minor one caused stroke to the brain among other injuries. The major much more. So small injuries in a person with factor deficiency when injured can lead to bigger problems. The accidents were not my fault happened in the sunshine early afternoon. So could not be avoided on my part. In essence, it is good to know, because your children need to know IMHO. If you were to have surgery you may also have abnormal bleeding, at least it presented that way with me as well, showing an inability to clot faster. It is only good know such things so if you are ever injured or children need surgery it something to make the physician to be aware. Also , before a surgery you want to store your own blood at the bloodbank or have a family member with the same type on standby.

You are young and it probably alot ot think about. Don't let it bother you , but I would have a simple blood test done to see what is going on. Since you mentioned you just broke the fast on 200 calories , it would be good to stop fasting and initiate the natural hygiene and proper food combining principles.

I have fasted twice once of 28 days and once at 32 days and some smaller in between fasts. I have remained low normal in hemoglobin ( meaning non anemic) and no brusing, no vitamin k deficiency , nor nailbed problems. It could just be that your stores were not adequate for the fast, but it sounds more like a possible deficiency or a condition. I myself did experience hypokalemia ( low potassium) and in the second fast probably another electrolyte issue but did not have the test done. It was correctable by natural hygiene.

I hope you will listen to your body at this time. It more important to initiate natural hygiene and food combining principles than to continue fasting for weight reduction when you are only within ten pounds of your goal IMHO. As Fonty and Chrisb1 have educated us , you will continue to likely drop weight and detox as long as you are eating according to natural hunger adhering to 80/20 post refeeding period.

Good luck to you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (2)