CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: --Success Testimonial--Third times a charm???

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

More
refreshed Views: 1,403
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,159,508

Re: --Success Testimonial--Third times a charm???

Hey cass.gr, I just wanted to welcome you back and let you know that in my reading and studies here at the University of Moreless, I have enjoyed your past posts very much.

I missed 3 weeks of being off the program due to travel and really noticed the difference. I was suppose to only be gone less than a week and I needed to travel light so I decided to not take all my pH balancing ingredients. I could have made the effort to at least get the Hydrogen Peroxide for some baths but noooo, I got too focused elsewhere than to take better care of myself. Funny how we do that when we are feeling well.

I'm going out of the country in about 4 months and really don't know what I'm going to do about taking my protocol with me. The thought of taking a strange white powder and hydrogen peroxide in my luggage makes me nervous. I will not have time to find all the ingredients while I am there. I think I might start thinking of developing a travel pill/powder with all of the ingredients in it that I can just mix with water. Surely it could be done if some time and thought were given to the idea. Getting the amounts balanced would be the hard part.

I'm looking forward to reading about your journey back to health again. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.672 sec, (1)