CureZone   Log On   Join
--answer--Success Testimonial--Third times a charm??? Recovery & Healing cut finger with Calcium Hydroxide powder--

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
More

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

moreless Views: 1,673
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,159,508

--answer--Success Testimonial--Third times a charm??? Recovery & Healing cut finger with Calcium Hydroxide powder--

Hi JLM,

You post and Question: Hi Moreless and all!

Glad to see you are all still here! Well ML, I think you are going to get tired of me sooner or latter… Always been such a huge supporter of your theory. When I do practice, I feel so much better. Why is it then that I have such a problem with sticking to it??? Perhaps my brain cannot function correctly when I’m so acidic. Only good enough to see but not do!

Well, that has to stop. I have slid all the way to the bottom! Of all the various issues I have tried to deal with using your principals, I have now let my dental problem get the best of me. Due to smoking a minimum of two packs of cigarettes a day and drinking non stop coffee (about 20 sugar packets in a small (12 Oz) cup all day, I will loose almost all my top front teeth before I turn 32 ( a few months)

I had a tooth explode in pain not too long ago, and had to have it removed, to make a long story short, I was not eating anything leading up to this, and was living on coffee and smokes before, during, and after. Late one night (last Wed.) I was jacked up on the pain killers, and doing my usual coffee/smoking and came 99.999% of the way to a fatal hart attack in my opinion. You know I’ve had plenty of “panic attacks” in the past. I’m no stranger to them. This was 10 times as bad. I did not think I was going to make it but I did.

Now, more than ever I’m ready to take control of my life. The past week has been nothing short of a miracle. I immediately quit smoking and drinking coffee (no refined sugar/starch). I started back on the alkalizing drink and using my refractor meter to locate the best veggies I could find to juice. I started back with the foot baths and adding a little E.S. to all my meals. For now, I’ve excluded all meat from my diet and drink only non-homogenized whole milk.

Just in a week, I feel better that I have in a long time. I know this is like the third time I have gone full circle but this time I will not fall off the path. I cannot thank you enough for giving me the knowledge to help myself. I do not want to insult you any longer by not doing what I know I can do to help myself.

I want to keep you informed of my progress back to a life where I’m alive!

Lastly, for now, I do want to mention a few things. First, to help anyone who really is trying to quit smoking, alkalizing kills the withdrawal! I swear on this. I live with a smoker who will never quit. (as some may remember, he is my diabetic roommate who will not change his lifestyle) I have no craving at all! Its hard to explain but the flood of complexed minerals neutralizes the cravings almost 100 percent.

Finally, completely off topic, I finally got the chance to test out C.H. on a deep cut over the weekend, and as I’m sure you all know by now, it was nothing short of amazing! At first I tried to stop the bleeding with pressure and some gauze but I could not get it to stop. It was only a cut on the top of my pinky but it was deep. I thought I was going to have to get it stitched until I remember what ML taught us about using CH. I was afraid at first as I always used so much caution not to touch the power directly. In the end I ended up pouring a spoonful over the entire front of my finger. I let it sit there for about a minuet and blew off the remaining dust. What was left was a nice “scab” I did not bandage it up cause there was no need. I thought it would fall off but it stuck on there good. After about three days it did come off. Although the cut is not completely healed, it healed a lot in three days and does not require any more treatment as it is not bleeding and is almost back to normal.

Again thank you ML!

JML

Answer: Glad you remembered some of the Free Info to be able to Help yourself again !

As you can see, it Pays to do what we need to help our bodys Heal !

Glad you posted, as many folks have this problem of getting Better, then backsldiing till they Feel like Dieing, then consider maybe they should do something about their problem !

Problem is that many folks wait till it is too late and end up Dieing earlier !

And maybe your Third times Charm may help others having their own problems to see there is something they may also do to Heal?

Smile Tis your choice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.375 sec, (2)