CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: frequency

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
givati Views: 2,156
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 115,848

Re: frequency

Hi Moreless.

You`re right about the different way`s of aproaches and explanations of frequencies. This person measures a halve circel above the line and a halve circel under the line so + and - is one wave I think that wavelenght/frequentie are for him the same. He has a simple explanation about amplitude. On a shortwave radio you have many stations on differrent frequenties select a station and finetune it. If you like the music to be hard and noisy just turn up the amplifier (decrease the resistance) if you like to hear some soft background music turn the amplifier down(increasing the resistance) this is what he means with amplitude.
High amplitude is loud music low amplitude is soft music.On a graph it shows like the top is lower and the bottom is up.
In the same way of thinking high amplitude of an organ is good health and low amplitude is weakness or disease.

I dont know what is conciderd normal, correct or not correct in measuring frequenties.
The good book say`s every thing is created in its own kind with it`s own frequencies and micronages.
I saw a graphic in his book and it seems to me that he is in line with everything having its own specific frequencies.

He is persistend in his opinion that a photon through fotosyntheses gets reduced in size by a billion! The big question remains if a photon is a particle or pure electro-magnetic energy. Einstein struggled with it and science still does.
A little off topic but whats your personel opinion is a anion and a cation a particle or not?

In one of your postings to Snozzberry you did not want to talk about Z.P.E. and this person is not talking about it either but he does write about bio-photons stored in the DNA of a plant cell and calls it free energy. These energie he measures, I think he uses a multi wave oscilator the lecher-antenna and something he invented and patented and remains mysterious about.

You`re questions made me think, everything created in its own kind, this bugged me in his book as a plant having the same frequentie as an organ?
I did re-read big parts of his book his "teacher" Prof F.A. Popp writes about bio-communication.
This person writes about cellmemory? Now I know what he actually measures he measures the bio-photons that absorbed the electrical-magnetic energie properties of the plant.

You wrote "IF" he has figured out a way to identify and match up different plants abilities to help rebuild different organs faster back into health.
He claims he did and is claiming great results but he stesses like you do not to eat any JUNKFOOD he promotes Hay and SHELDON if i`m not mistaken.

Greetings, Givati.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.578 sec, (2)