CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS and the heart

r4000 Views: 1,863
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,157,617

Re: MMS and the heart

Humm,I would suggest staying at 6 drops for a few days-I went from 2 to 4 to 8 within less than 2 days and got an unpleasant reaction(especially diarrhea..)

Now back up to 6 drops after an hiatus of 2 days-it seems to be my limit now- so I am doing 6 drops at around every 8-10 hrs or so...

One need to be careful of taking vitamin C,baking soda,kiwi,camu-camu,acerola or other fruits high in vitamin C like Goji berries,Inca berries,kiwi- some might be mixed up with hemp,green powder ,green drinks or in tea from or vitamin caps,etc..etc..

It means that you must wait at least 4 hrs before taking any of the above..

MMS does work as long as we remember this..

Note- What I do is around 4 hrs am I get up and take Miracle-Mineral-Supplement so when morning comes I can take vitamin C and Miracle-Mineral-Supplement around noon time or vie versa..And take Miracle-Mineral-Supplement around 3:00pm before supper yet at supper time could take some vitamin c etc..

In short it is up to each person to work around their eating habits with their taking of MMS- 2,3 times a day..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)