CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nuts

CandidaInContext Views: 1,319
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,157,127

Re: Nuts

My understanding of squirrels is that they bury the nuts, and when the seed has germinated then they eat it. But I have seen them eat peanut butter... my guess is that they are opportunists as well as follow nature. I am not a squirrel, nor do I watch them meticulously in nature, so I cant say for sure.

"We use herbs and methods of treatments to cheat the undertaker, but we all know, we will loose the battle, like buzzards they wait on us. Chewing all foods to a liquid before swallowing is by far the best way to cheat the undertaker! Those with no teeth need to depend more on fruits liquidfied by machine. Those with good teethe can eat vitually anything, if they eat little and chew well."

Are you saying that we are trying to cheat death by eating nuts? I mean I know about chewing my food. And I am not trying to cheat death... when its my time its my time... but I would like to feel good while I am alive, and do not want to make choices that could hurt my health. That is why I asked you about book 1... and I have your answer.

And I take it like this. Since we are similar to squirrels (most likely digestion wise) we can eat nuts. But sparingly, chewed well into a liquid... and with no other foods at the same time.

Thankyou

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)