CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver Flushing Cured my Acne 100%--Did it cure yours?

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 42,496
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,154,265

Re: Liver Flushing Cured my Acne 100%--Did it cure yours?

Sounds like you have a pretty good diet. Its worth going to a clinic that can test for allergies and intolerances. This helped me a lot, for instance - I have an intolerance to citris fruits, I didn't know till after i had the test but it was one of the reasons I would get stomach problems, same with tomatoes, onions and ofcoarse dairy. I would however like to see how I would go with raw but its hard to get a hold of here. For me though, candida had a big influence on my skin, after getting it under control I noticed my skin was far less oily; the blackheads on the t-zone are virtually gone and I dont have a craving for sweats like I used too. Eating coconut oil also really helps, it helps kill off candida, helps my thyroid and gives me lots of energy. I do still eat junk but far far less of it. I eat big plates full of lightly steamed vegies (LOTS of brocoli) every night and salad's for lunch. I too try to just have rice if I need the extra energy but sometimes I eat oats when I've had an exhausting day. I have an apple for breakfast as well as some other fruit but always an apple at least. I know fruit may aggravate ppl's acne, but once I got my canddia under control it did not seem to be a problem for me. oh yeah, I eat loads of free range chicken (oh boy do I eat a lot) as well as lean red meat. I'll have salmon occasionlly but try limiting it because of the whole mercury thing. I supplement with high quality omega 3's and natural vitamin E (not the synthetic stuff). For me vegetable oils seem to make my skin worse, even flax cold press organic; they must oxidise in me somehow but I get oily skin when I have them. Coconut oil seems to be the only plant oil that my body tolerates (probably cause its mostly saturated fat which cant oxidise). I still occasionally get bad skin for reasons yet unknown to me, I know If I dont get enough sleep, sunlight and exercise my skin gets bad again. I think one of the biggest things is just forgetting about my skin, when I do - my skin seems to vastly improve. I strongly believe that our thoughts play a major role in our health but it can be one of the hardest things to overcome. I'm about to begin study in a bachelor of health Science (naturopathy); I cant wait, its a 4 year course full time but I'm doing it part time so it will take a while longer. Anyways, I can only speak from experience and everyone's is different; perhaps you just have to think for yourself whether doing certain protocols feels right for you. Best wishes to everyone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.483 sec, (2)