CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stress is Key Factor

uklad Views: 2,620
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,156,207

Re: Stress is Key Factor

The answer is because peeps want to heal so badly they almost beleive that there is an improvement but there really isn't, I know I've done it, you want it so bad you think you are getting better but in reality its no different I haven't seen anyone who has healed there lips and posted evidence like before and after,and I mean a bad case of before not just a bit of flaky skin.

How many people on here post and so they are nearly cured only tobe posting a few weeks later discussing new ' cure's ' or treatments, well what happened to the one that got you nearly cured?

I might sound negative sometimes but its only becuase I have been on here a long time and heard it all before, but I know people have to try things for themselves and good luck to you.

The only way I have found is to find a good moisturizer dont take skin off until its loose and eat a good diet all that helps the peeling (inflammtion ) but no more.

Until someone can say to me they have left there lips alone for a month and not put anything on them and they are soft like a baby's then I remain skeptical about anything.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

1.516 sec, (1)