CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: CandidainContext

CandidaInContext Views: 1,139
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,156,197

Re: CandidainContext

ummmm it was easy, and not easy... and I did cheat a bit... had ice cream occasioinally. But I didnt like how I felt after eating it...

As for going raw... well that is a bit of work but not much. What I did was went down to the old market and buy lots of fresh fruit. Eat that only when I was hungry... and there are fresh fruit vendors everywhere. And the fruit down there is way better than what we get up here, and way cheaper too. Huge, bright orange pineapple... huge tastey watermelon.

As for getting parasites in mazatlan... its possible. But there are parasites everywhere... our blood is considered toxic waste, and you could have just as easily got the parasites from your home town. But parasites cant live in nutrient rich, highly oxygenated, raw food bodies. Not to mention that if you take herbs while raw, they are far more effective at wasting the parasites.

If your really scared of parasites... dont eat meat. Meat eaters are the ones that are parasitic.

Here is the other kicker... I had huge energy. Everyone else there who drank while sitting in the sun, eating fried meats, bread, and other stuff had almost no energy. I had to laugh... my only prob was that I couldnt stay in the ocean for over a couple hours without getting really cold, which is a symptom of my condition... and not the raw food diet itself. As many raw people dont get cold.

If there is one good thing about candida, is that it teaches ya what is truely healthy.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.766 sec, (1)