CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: CandidainContext

CandidaInContext Views: 1,146
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,156,174

Re: CandidainContext

Well I promised I wouldnt come back until I resolved my Candida... and I cant say that I am fully recovered... but I can say that my bad symptoms are gone. While other symptoms are getting better and better.... like the yellow in my eyes, which is almost gone after fasting and eating raw. I have more energy, my joints do not hurt anymore, and I am far more positive.

At first I followed the typical ideas that Candida was some sort of thing triggered by anti-biotics and whatnot. But after doing alot of reading, and experimenting on myself... I have come to the conclusion that the raw food diet is what is necessary when it comes to diet. I also use the refractometer to test my foods. Organic doesnt always mean better... I mean its definitly more ethical... but better is not always the case. However... I dont eat nutts, seeds, lentils, beans, or grains. I stick to fruits, digestable vegetables, and herbs. Aswell its not just going raw its how you eat raw. I like to mono diet, which is one food type at a time. I also only eat until my body has had enough, and then when I get hungry again I eat some more. I dont force it. So now my bowels are working great!

I dont take any suppliments, except for MH bowel balance, and longevity spices. I noticed that the bowel balance has been working pretty good.

I also sungaze... which is huge, drybrush for the lymph, and try to get as much time outdoors as possible.

I have also just got back from Mazatlan... after 2 weeks. I loved it there, got tons of sun... ocean, and sand. I love the ocean, actually I would say I just love nature. I think we need more of that, too much time is spent away from nature.

My goal right now is to try and cut back on everything and lower my foot print. So by eating raw that is huge... way less packaging. I think the only thing I get in packages are stuff like gogi berries and inca berries... and herbs. I quit my 60+ an hour work week, and went to a 40 an hour. I also plan on selling my car and taking the bus, bicycle, and lrt to work.

My goal is to be perfectly healthy in the next 2 months. And enjoy the summer big time!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (2)