CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Could I be full of chlorine?

sandover Views: 1,457
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,154,578

Re: Could I be full of chlorine?

HC --

When you take iodine, please be sure that you are taking salt and Vitamin C. Vitamin C is also great for detoxing Cl (and you can put a teaspoon in your bath to neutralize the water -- we can also "smell" the Cl in the water here in Richmond, VA).

I have a close friend who has been cleansing/detoxing for years and years, finally got some iodine and started to have lots of big things happen (he was megadosing and moving a LOT out fast...) -- his theory is the same as yours: that growing up, he was in the pool all the time absorbing chlorine, and that is what set him on the course of ill health he achieved by his mid-late 20s. I respect this guy as much as I do Trapper or Grz (; ) for instance, and thought I would mention that your suspicion about the pool could be completely correct. I sure don't feel so great about my idyllic childhood at our community pool, either!

But -- God must have created iodine in part to eliminate the other halides. I hope you'll find a course of treatment with it that works for you!

Best,

Laura

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)