So yesterday I did Carrot Green Apple Beet

Today I did Strawberry Orange

Tomorrow... oboy! Maybe

Romaine
Red Pepper
Cucumber
Radish

!

I still have lots of carrots, green apples, beets, celery, onions, radishes, fresh ginger... plus a papaya and a pineapple ripening away in my fruit bowl.

A hint:

Pulpy-er fruits and veggies like strawberries, tomatoes, papaya... I just whiz them well in the blender with OJ or water and strain. I reserve the remaining pulp in the freezer to add to smoothies (or soup in the case of tomatoes).

Another hint:

I like to keep as many juices separate as I can if I'm going to be around the fridge. This way I can make interesting combinations, like apple strawberry. Also, some of the stronger juices go off quicker, and you don't waste the ones that hold better by having them combined.

I am never hungry juice fasting, for sure. So many wonderful combinations, and my fridge truly looks like a still life. Pretty food, and so good for you!

Best to all,
Somer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)