CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mung bean sprouts and fever

Views: 1,483
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,154,914

Re: Mung bean sprouts and fever

Not long ago I watched the movie "Stand by Me" which I believe was River Pheonix's first movie.
He was a young boy in that movie and you can see that he was a strong and very healthy boy.
On watching the commentaries about the movie that come with the DVD it was noted that River and his family were raised completely vegetarian with no animal products in some rural area of Oregon.
I believe their parents were basically hippies from the sixties.
If you were to see how healthy that kid was you would know that vegetarian, if done right, can be superior in bringing about a healthy long lasting body.
I know that a lot of vegetarians try to get protein from soy products, I did that once, and discovered that all soy products unless they're fermented, as in soy sauce, prevent the uptake of minerals in the intestines.
I don't know how well this is known, but I found out the hard way.
Without the presence of minerals in the body, nutrients will not be utilized.
In other words, the body will only absorb nutrients to the degree that minerals are present.
I can't help but wonder about the documented reports of vegetarians not being healthy, how many of them were into tofu and soy milk.
Another aspect of an unhealthy vegetarian diet would be someone trying to survive off of supermarket food.
All that stuff is devoid of sustainable nutrition unless some organic grown has trickled in since I was last there.
In order to have a healthy body like River Pheonix had before he got lost in the Hollywood civilization, I think that Wheatgrass is important.
Its one of the most nutritionally dense foods available and there must be something good in it since cows are raised almost exclusively on it.
And most cows I've seen look pretty strong.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)