CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Post Fast Refeeding program and pain

Views: 6,470
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,154,603

Re: Post Fast Refeeding program and pain

Thank you Chrisb1 for sharing your story. I really appreciate you doing that and I am sure you will help many people who are searching and attempting fasting for a cure and relief in their journey. If my question was too probing, I want to apologize, please don't ever feel like you have to give up a part of yourself. Some events in a person's life are more personal than other people might perceive. When I asked the question I did not think of this at the time. I want to thank you for sharing yourself so openly and I am grateful you have been blessed with abundant health now. Perhaps it might have been to shine a light to us wanderers in the dark.

My own situation is complicated, not cancer, but far too many diagnoses and drug trials that do neither cure nor make the pain go away. Part of it is complicated by autoimmune like issues but who really knows since the doctors cannot seem to come to any agreement or defined treatment plan except for surgical correction of the accident related stuff. That is not even one gamble I want to take especially since my father died from surgical post op complications.

Lastly well, I know someone who had an unusual gastric malignant tumor. I was doing the first fast when we talked about it. She was treated surgically and then with drug chemo. She felt I did the fast , because it was the "only control" I had left. I say maybe G-d led me to it. I was on 8 types of meds prior and I just couldn't do it anymore. Well anyway, I hope to tell her more about fasting sometime and maybe she will listen. I told her she should try drinking wheat grass juice. She asked are you? I said I use to when it was more available and I could buy the grass easily, but now it is much harder where we live and and whatever been going on healthwise has really kicked my whatussi !!

For now they say you should help yourself before trying to help other people. Live by example or something like that.

Well we will see what the next few months show. Hopefully I will have jumped this hurdle.

Thank you again for sharing.
G-d bless you always.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.375 sec, (2)