CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Post Fast Refeeding program and pain

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

More
More
  Views: 6,548
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,153,494

Re: Post Fast Refeeding program and pain

Thank you Bella Lucia for your sentiments. I just reposted the article , it was no trouble. All credit should be given to Chrisb1 for that fabulous outline on food combining principles.

I am a bit better. I really believe I have a stone or stones. No real surprise as my father was and sister is a stone former. Not to mention probably living the MAD (modern american diet )may be the real culprit to stone formation, but genetics probably plays some part. Did you hear about the 101 year old man that just finished a marathan in 10 hours, drinks a couple pints of alcohol a day and smokes cigars daily. Now although I don't have any of those habits, that is the kind of constitution I would like to have at 101 years of age!! :)

By the way , forgot to mention in the last post ( brain was on sabbatical), since you are low normal for blood pressure ( which is actually a good thing looking at your stats), eating potassium enriched fruit like melon ( one of the best sources for potassium in regards to juicing diets), the potassium will lower your blood pressure further just through the action of potassium . So you might want to consider Celery juiced with other greens as Celery has natural level of salt, which will raise bp because it will hold fluid in, where K aids in excreting excess fluid.

For me, I was looking for potassium(K)reduction in blood pressure and thought possibly that I was low in K. I don't thinkI was low in K, but if you are high bp then the melon works in your favor and if you are low Bp at the time of breaking the fast, it may take awhile longer until you add the other fruits or vegetables.

The saying with melon is " eat it or leave it". I like the idea where you can mix citrus fruit and vegetables if you need raise bp or have a nutrient deficiency to correct.

Anyway I am using myself as my own laboratory for healthy experiments after being on the medical roller coaster. I should have juiced when I came off but between not feeling well and forgetting my juicer needed a part replaced, I went straight to the juicy fruit. Perhaps with my constitution it was not the best choice.

Fonty and Chrisb1 are the experts so they will steer you in the right direction.

Thanks for writing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.594 sec, (2)