Re: Dr-after 40day MC?

Views: 1,105
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,154,086

Re: Dr-after 40day MC?

beingness
doingness
havingness --
Just a tip from me on doing the MC. I've done a few around twenty something days.
I recommend running it like a process on the body.
Your looking for an end phenomena.
I found it when I suddenly didn't feel like making the lemonaides or doing the SWF anymore and each time it was preceded by a day or two of complete feeling of blissfulness.
In other words, I reached a good point and then went by it. But each time it wasn't recognized till I went by it.
I've watched people on the MC forum over the years do these really long cleanses and there was always a point in their posts where the mood changed. They weren't happy about doing it anymore but kept going because this is what they set out to do.
Many of these people had difficulty even doing short cleanses after the big one, or they never came back.
So I feel its best to end at this point I've described if you recognize it.
Just my tip on that.
Yes the liver flush is completely in order.
You will find that recommendation over and over in Doc's posts here.
Wait about two weeks after the MC to allow the bile to build back up.
Also you will see recommendations to do parasite cleansing or de-worming (getting rid of the bugs).
Barefoot herbalist's de-wormer is recommended for that.
I'll let other's fill you in on any more.
But those are the important ones.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.762 sec, (1)