CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: For The Record

hopinso Views: 1,537
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,153,763

Re: For The Record

San2006 received an "R" for a post on the Inversion Forum because that post had merit and would be good reading for anyone new to inversion therapy. The only reason I give out recommended reading is to help people learn or be encouraged by successful testimonies. San and I might disagree on many things, especially liver flushing, but I am not so closed minded that I will ignore a good post, nor am I such a narrow minded bigot that I automatically give a "Disagree" vote simply because I do not like a certain poster. Some of you children need to get off the computer and get a life.

When you see a post you believe needs recognition, then hit the "Alert-Good Message" button. If you think your own post deserves recognition then send an E-Mail with the link, don't wine and complain and blame oters, take some responsibility.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (1)