CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can't feel it no matter how much I take - input? advice?

Views: 2,392
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,153,468

Re: Can't feel it no matter how much I take - input? advice?

Disclaimer: I'm not a professional or particularly knowledgeable in any of the areas you mention.

In terms of eating around Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , the only rule is no vitamin C. This includes supplements, food high in vitamin c and foods or drinks with vitamin c added.

As far as increasing the dose, I personally wouldn't go over 30 drops. If it hasn't given any sort of reaction or improvement at 30 drops, I would assume that whatever my problem is isn't improved my Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . However, I would be surprised if there is anyone who wouldn't experience nausea at least some at 30 drops. This would lead me to check the quality of the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and also to double check the intake method. You mentioned DMSO, I don't know how you are taking it with DMSO, or what the protocol for that is. Are you mixing the MMS with 1/4 to 1/2 teaspon of lemon, lime or vinegar or 5 drops citric acid to 1 drop MMS? Are you waiting 3 minutes after mixing? Are you then mixing it with a glass of water or non vitamin c containing fruit juice and drinking it immediately. If you are doing all those things exactly, I would then get chlorine test strips and follow the procedure to test the MMS.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)