CureZone   Log On   Join
Can't feel it no matter how much I take - input? advice?
 
  Views: 2,465
Published: 11 years ago
 

Can't feel it no matter how much I take - input? advice?


I am up to 30 drops of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement with the same of DMSO, after a course of taking 18 drops three times a day. I decided to boost the number of drops per dosage. I am severely, cripplingly ill with heavy metal toxicity (mysterious but chronic), candidiasis, and Lyme disease. It isn't that I'm "healthy". Yet I cannot seem to take enough Miracle-Mineral-Supplement to feel any nausea, diarrhea, or any Herxheimer. Should I just keep increasing the number of drops indefinitely until I reach a point I can feel?

Notes: I use something from globallight.net, sent me by oceanmagnesium.com - perhaps I should try a better vendor? Also, I NEVER feel die-off from anything - I can take 75 grams of chlorella a day and feel nothing, 30 packs of ThreeLac, etc. - hundreds of times the recommended dose, Bentonite baths using 5 pounds of clay - no reaction. So it isn't just the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . But I wonder if there's any point increasing the dosage in the hope that at 100 drops, say, I'll feel something or have some diarrgea?

Also - I'm confused about the Vitamin C business - can I eat berries high in Vitamin C after or before doing the MMS? Could someone very kindly tell me what the eating rules are? Thank you very much.
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)