CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ---answers---

Views: 9,904
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 115,329

Re: ---answers---

I can understand why I have acne (congested liver and kidneys) but why did my skin get so thin and why am I scarring so easily? and my wounds dont heal well either, take longer etc. My feet are so dry and raw with cracks that never fully heal.

For two years I ate nothing but fruit and vegetables some organic some not but never got any where with my health. Then I noticed that when I didnt eat the green veggies my skin actually healed better and wasnt as fragile and thin (what is this all about?-I supsect a deficiency of some sort but have not figured it out after trying many different things).

I dont mind breaking out if it leads to recovery, but its hard to continue something that is causing a symptom like thin, fragile skin that is prone to severe scaring. When I take the kelp or green vegetable for more than a day I can press on my skin with my finger and leave a permanent red dent that NEVER goes away. This is a scary symptom! I have tried to persist with green veggies for a week and during that time my skin started to crack open in places all by itself, also I got very red and inflammed. I have tried soooooo many supplements:all the minerals and all the vitamins thinking this MUST be some sort of deficiency, none of them gave me any relief except for evening primrose oil and avoiding dark greens, beans, cocoa and omega 3 oils. I had other symptoms of ill health as well, insomnia was one. For that I took tons of magnesium oxide during the night every few hours to be able to sleep at all. When I started with the calcium I started to sleep through the night again for the first time in years! I noticed when trying various supplements that the sulfur based supplements cause me insomnia (just maybe a clue for you?). I have also discovered that extra sea salt throughout the day helps me with my low blood pressue, hypoglycemia and digestion (more of my many symptoms, maybe more clues for you?). And the calcium has made my skin softer but not anyless thin or less fragile.

I am taking the magnesium foot baths, sea salt body baths with hydrogen peroxide and using a rebounder to exercise my lymph system. I drink the alkaline drink with added calcium four sometimes more times per day. I haven't tried the epsom salts with meals yet.

Can you think of anything that might help reverse the thin/fragile skin so that I am able to take the kelp and green veggies? Is this a mineral deficiency, fat deficieny or could it be something else? My doctors now suggest I do a body scan to look for tumors that might be causing hormonal imbalance (even though hormones look normal on bloodwork).

sorry so long, I would really like to solve this particular problems as it seems the most worrisome at the moment.

thank you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.656 sec, (2)