CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Post Fast Refeeding program and pain

Views: 6,456
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,153,315

Re: Post Fast Refeeding program and pain

Thank you Bella Lucia for your sentiments. I had hoped to respond to one of your posts but was unable to log on.

Interesting to note, I broke my fast with watermelon.. While it helped to break the fast properly and did help I think with possible electrolyte or nutrient deficency I may have been experiencing, I did not feel better until I ate the oranges. I would recommend you switch over to citrus if you can. I think you might experience a faster recovery. You will need that for that enchanting yoga class you mentioned!!

Technically, I don't think it should matter as long as as you are juicing and or eating juicy fruit. But just from experience ( mine) I felt much better after the orange. I tried the melon again and was not the same . Maybe I got a bad one or perhaps the orange has more natural Sugar or other phytonutrients that just added whatever my body was needing. It stopped the relentless headaches and brought my blood pressure down ( which was the reason for breaking the fast). I do think it good to rotate whatever fruits vegetables you are eating. I am not sure this has anything relevant to the Water Fast , but Watermelon and Watermelon juice have been used for kidney cleanses and I was wondering if maybe there is something about the way it is processed by the body that makes it not the best selection to be the first fruit to break the fast with. Anyway, food for thought.. :)

Yes I wondered if this was some really bad post fast detox issue that was developing before I stopped. I told my husband not to be surprised if an alien head pops out of my side in the night ( i was in the fetal position trying to breathe it out - normally I pretty stoic about such matters). Never have done a Liver Flush but am having the urge for one... ugh

Take care. Thanks for your post.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.703 sec, (1)