CureZone   Log On   Join
Post Fast Refeeding program and pain

Views: 6,695
Published: 13 years ago

Post Fast Refeeding program and pain

I completed a 32 day Water Fast a week ago. I did not feel ready to stop but blood pressure elevations and relentless headaches I decided it would be the safest thing to do. Shortly before I stopped I noticed I was starting to have pain in the area of the liver/gallbladder extending along the line there ( right ) side to midline.

Anyway, the refeeding has been somewhat difficult and I have felt really awful. No doubt health issues abound, perhaps I was in the middle of a healing crisis. but the right side is really painful and I was wracked with pain last night in the abdomen region. I am not sure if this is related to gall bladder issues or not. If you palpate deeply it feel like you feel something bumpy on the right side.

I know that Water Fasting can make a problem already there evident, or present itself. So the question is what can I do for this pain.

Is it too early to begin a liver flush? I know I should wait until the refeeding program is done , but I am feeling horrible. Sometimes I feel like I have to breathe in such a way, like women who are having intense pain or contractions to give the visual.

Anyway,this was the second fast. First one was not broken properly but I did not experience anything like this.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

BTW Thank you Fonty and Chrisb1 for all your postings and some of your later ones around the time I was completing my fast.We are so lucky to have you guys on this forum. I was not able to log on due CPU problems and or log on issues... grrr

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.016 sec, (1)