CureZone   Log On   Join
Chili, I've decided to create a new post to answer your question about Chinese Herb Usage

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Clarkia Extra Strong

Natural Cancer Remedies

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Clarkia Extra Strong

Natural Cancer Remedies

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Clarkia Extra Strong

Natural Cancer Remedies

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

sungrass Views: 2,375
Published: 13 years ago

Chili, I've decided to create a new post to answer your question about Chinese Herb Usage

Hi Chili,

The thread is too long and starts to go off topic, so I decided to start a new thread before the old thread gets too long and be misleading for other readers.

Honestly, I don't know your personal eating habit history, so I really can't say whether you have parasite of not. But if indeed you have parasites, you should get rid of them anyway even if you don't do a liver flush. The colon and kidney cleanse is good too in general. But in your particular case, since your body is sensitive, just do it slowly and watch the results, and use the results to judge whether you should continue or not. If something wrong happens, at least you didn't hurt your body even more.

Your herbal plan sounds fine as long as there are some supportive herbs included with you cleansing program, so your organ won't be hurt. It is a good idea for you to also check with Barefoot Herbalist, and if Barefoot and I both give you the same idea, that means at least two different people are supporting the same idea, so you can make you own final smart choice.

Korean gingsing and astralagus. Best to get them in real herb form, so you can avoid being cheated instead of getting the prepared stuff in which you have not clue about its purity and potency. Then cook them along with your soups and with ginger or other warm spicy, Such as chicken soup, and it tastes better compare to port or beef. If you can't get them in herb form, I am sure you can also get them in tincture form. However, I suggest you to take small quantity of the tonic stuff right now since you are in the process or cleaning, so the tonic stuff are not going toward to aid the bad guys. But after the cleanse, you should take more to rejuvenate your body.

Yes, in my opinion, herbs and food too share the same property such as hot/cold/neutral, therapeutic use, and restrictions. But herbs tend to show a stronger effect than foods, that's why they are call herbal medicine, is the last resort people seeks to cure illness in the old days. For example, bitter melon has a cold effect for clearing heat. Say if a person has heat problem(sore throat) who uses bitter melon to cure it, it would probably take several days of eating bitter melon before the sore throat will go away; but on the other hand, if using coptis rhizoma, the sore throat should be cleared one or two days since the coptis has a much more powerful degree of coldness than the bitter melon.

You told me you had gallbladder surgery(which had no stones. It was just NOT functioning). To me, this sounds like you must had a long history of deficiency in liver Qi and Blood, which there just weren't enough bile being generated by the liver to push sludge, stones, and junky stuff out. All these stagnant garbages eventually jam up the liver and caused you discomfort and bad health. (But the exact cause of your liver deficiency is another complicated topic, such as how you handle stress, how your eating habit before, life style, anatomical defect, and other stuff to consider).

But now, compare to what I learned from you before, the reveal of your gallbladder surgery makes change in my interpretation of your situation, and it make sense to me now that why you have weak digestion and possibly parasites.

In my opinion, this is the reason why you have weak digestion without the presence of a gallbladder. With a gallbladder, it acts as a reservoir to hold biles; without a gallbladder, bile will continuous be dripping into the small intestine (even with no food), which will raise the intestinal pH and cause an alkaline environment (bile is very alkaline). But even with stomach acid going there later, that is only after a meal, but by that time, the small intestine could be too alkaline for the stomach acid to dilute it. Now, with an high pH level environment, not only food/protein/minerals can't be digested and assimilated properly, it also supports the growth of unfriendly bacteria, molds, fungus, and parasites. Over time, you set up your body with all kinds of health problem. I suggest you to consume Apple cider vinegar during the day, the vinegar acts as stomach acid to neutralize excessive bile in the intestine. But that doesn't mean you will consume a lot, or else you will make you intestine's pH to too acidic, and then your digestion will be too strong since an acidic environment will now promote the friendly bacteria's growth and they help you digest food too fast. This speedup digestion will now allow more nutrients(sugar, amino acids, etc...) to enter your body fast(raise blood Sugar and makes you hot). What I really mean here is balance, not too alkaline intestine, but just a slightly acidic one to stay healthy.

This pH idea in the intestine makes me wonder because it somehow coincide with the Chinese Medicine Theory. That is, can a person with hot body type has a more acidic pH in the intestine? And a person with cold body type has a more alkaline pH in his intestine? In other words, cool herbs with alkaline pH is used to correct the too acidic pH in the intestine, and warm herbs with acidic pH is used to correct the too alkaline pH in the intestine. I was wondering about this idea for a long time. Does anybody think similar of different way as me and would like to share his/her idea so I can be enlightened?

Chili, I think with everybody helping you right now, you should be on the right track.

Sungrass

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (3)