CureZone   Log On   Join
eczema getting better

thatchick Views: 1,444
Published: 15 years ago

eczema getting better

i had to write back here because my eczema is getting better. i haven't been tearing my skin off at night and its getting so much smoother. it still does itch at times but is nothing like it had been. the eczema began on my legs (pretty much all over) and spread to my back, arms, and shoulders. i am very happy to say as for my back there is a dry spot on my spine (not my entire back, like it had been) and it rarely itches so i believe that it is healing quite nicely there. as for my arms which felt like sandpaper they are much smoother and returning to their regular color now.(i actually wore short sleeves in public the other day, wow!) my legs are getting better but have a long way to go. i have been eating much better (fruits, veggies, lots of olive oil internally as well as a moisturizer) and want to do the vco detox but need the time to do it since having to poop my brains out at work isn't exactly appealing to me but i will figure this one out. one question...i want to clean my colon but am not sure of which product(s) to use or if there is something i can homemake that will work best. so if anyone has suggestions, that would be great and also if we can keep it cost efficient that would be good too. (but it is my health so i will in no means be "cheap") i just want to thank every one for their posts because i have learned so much the internet can be a great place for information there are some really great websites. and one last thing...i had a person contact me the other day (you know who you are) to say they wanted to help they understood blah blah blah just to email me back and yammer on about "there is no cure, you will have this the rest of your life" ...needless to say i stopped reading there and told them to beat it. people you can do it. it is possible i believe it. im on the road to recovery its a slow path (not as fast as i would like which would be instantly) but it took a while to get this way so just remember PATIENCE is the key! just because something takes hard work doesn't mean you should just give up and live miserably!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)